Monday, June 30, 2008

Chapter 13 Blog #2

For the second concept I chose to do it on the term loyalty which means waiting for the relationship to get better and improve. It's about being passive and constructive. I chose this concept because I just got out of a relationship where it seemed that for a long time now, I was hoping that the relationship would get better. I felt that I wasn't that happy and never understood why. I waited to stop feeling that way because I invested four and a half years in the relationship. I am happy that I broke it off because I was waiting for something that wasn't going to go away. I did it for myself. I feel that this is something that a lot of people face. They stay in relationships in hope that people will change and their relationship would be happier. In some cases, loyalty isn't always great because sometimes we are just staying in the relationship because we are comfortable. Each situation is different though.

No comments: