Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blog # 3 Chapter 11

The concept that I chose for chapter 11 was avoiding. The author describes this terminology as actually avoiding contact. It's where people don't even want to see each other becasue it only reminds them on how their relationship failed. All politeness is gone amongst each other. I chose this concept because I recently broke up with my boyfriend and at first we tried to stay friends and remain somewhat close, but then it became too much. He had gotten to the point where he didn't even want to look at me, talk to me, or be around me. I understand why, but it just sucks. All types of people experience this in their life and it's no wonder why people don' remain friends with their ex's. It happens though, and we just need to deal with it and move on.

No comments: