Wednesday, June 25, 2008

blog #4 Chapter 10

For my last blog I chose to do it on platonic relationships which could be found in chapter 10. The term means having a friend in which the friendships lacks or doesn't have any sexual involvement. Two people could have an involvement but don't. I chose this concept mainly because there are many people in society that have platonic relationships. I personally have friends of the opposite sex who are strictly just my friends. If we both really wanted to be involved we would be, however, I feel that it would only ruin my friendship with that person if it doesn't seem to work out. Sure people have those certain friends who are known as "friends with benefits" but I choose not to cross the line between friendships and getting sexually or romantically involved.

No comments: